LFG Foundation and Football Camps are operated entirely by volunteers, from the Board of Directors to the college coaches and athletic trainers who donate and share their time and talent. We believe that every person has something to contribute. Whether you attend camp as a player, volunteer, coach or just to observe, we invite you to be part of a circle of strength and hope that is vital to the foundation’s success.
Volunteers are needed for every aspect of the camp operation, including
- Camp set up and breakdown
- Picking up, delivering and setting up food and equipment
- Working with pediatric cancer survivors in the Fun Tent
- Directing traffic and parking
- Obtaining sponsors for food, water, drinks, T-shirts, tents and supplies
- Publicity and marketing
- Accounting services
- Photography and video
To volunteer at one of our 2013 football camps, please complete the appropriate form below and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to camp volunteers, LFG welcomes any experienced grant writers who wish to offer their time and services to support the foundation’s mission.
For more information on volunteering, please contact us at email@example.com.